Do I need a survey?


What do I need to know about flood maps and elevations?


How much does an elevation certificate cost?

We offer...

How can I apply for a job with JVB?

To apply for a job with J. V. Burkes & Associates, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: info@jvburkes.com *Please include the job title for which you are applying in the subject line.